Thursday, December 14, 2006

Eric/k Malmberg's in History

I was astounded about what you can find on Google when you just type things in at random. Of course then it came to mind let's see how good those search engines really are. Well I found out "big brother" is indeed watching me. It is scary how every word or image taken of you can just show up on the internet. Where is my privacy (or was there any to begin with)?

Anyways I found out (according to the internet) that these were other Erik Malmberg's in history listed on a website somewhere:

* Erik Malmberg (1924) - chess player
* Erik Malmberg (1924, 1928, 1932) - winner in Olympic wrestling
* Erik Malmberg (2004) - Swedish musician
* Eric Malmberg (2005) - Swedish musician
* Eric Malmberg (1888-1951) - actor
* Eric Malmberg (1996) - author of books on gymnastics for kids

No comments: