Friday, December 15, 2006

TGIF because I'm about to be...

While walking to work today, I couldn't get "Freebird" out my head. I had been humming it for more than a week now since I heard it on Guitar Hero II. It's just so easy to remember how it goes. Watching someone play it at dizzying speed definitely keeps the brain and eyes moving.

Everybody has one of those days I guess. Right now it is eerily quiet here since most everyone at UT is in finals. Last night I kind of spaced out dreaming of days gone by when I did have classes with test and papers instead of dissertation writing. Sick isn't it. At least I got out of the rut in October and started the research. Finally making progress.

But today for some reason, I get the feeling I'm about to be karmically bitch-slapped. Something definitely seems off. Email seems slower. Colors seem unusually blah. It is even foggy today. Heck right now I just want to listen to The Cure just to prepare.

No comments: